So impressed with Healthy Paws

10
Out of 10

My dog, Hudson, recently ingested my prescribed sleep medication and had to be rushed to the emergency vet clinic, a very expensive visit. So grateful that Hudson was insured by Healthy Paws - his claim was paid in about 10 days! Not only that, the kind folks at Healthy Paws also followed up with an e-mail to find out how he was doing. That's much better service than I get from MY medical insurance plan!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
ingested toxic substance
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000
Breed

German Shepherd

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Posted: 04/21/2015
By: Diane Pumphret

How many times have the vets told humans to keep meds out and up where all animals can't reach them. If the dog did this, a child could have ingested these pills. I don't under stand these humans. Thank god, that they have you to fall back on. Dogs are just the same as a small child. I just don't under stand why, how these accidents happen if people are aware, I guess they just don't use their heads. I think vets should put information out there more. I cannot believe how many cases you have to deal with on these issues. Thank you for being there for the animals, no wonder your prices are up there. If the same thing happens again in the same family I think you should raise their amount that they have to pay. Like the insurance on cars...