Good Thing I had Pet Insurance!

10
Out of 10

My 11 year old pug ate a few boxes of raisins during a 3 hour period I wasn't home. I immediately took her to animal emergency where she spent 2 nights while they detoxed her. Then I remembered I had pet insurance so I called to see if this would be covered. The Healthy Paws service reps were great, very helpful and caring. They explained what I needed to do and followed up with me with the status of the claim. The reimbusement check will definitely help paying my credit card. Although I hope I never have to submit another claim, I'm happy I have Healthy Paws Pet Insurance!

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
serious toxicity
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Pug

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.