When you are in the midst of an emergency situation, the last thing anyone wants to contend with is bureaucracy! Two days before vacation, my Labradoodle chewed a pack of sugarless gum at some point during the night, and I raced her to the emergency room for xylitol poisoning. The best news is that she was treated just in time. The second best news is that the claims process with Healthy Paws couldn't have been easier or more straightforward. They quickly acknowledged multiple claims, and promptly mailed me a check. It is comforting to know that in an emergency, potentially costly situation, Healthy Paws delivers as promised!