My 1 year old Pembroke Welsh Corgi decided to eat, on her 1st birthday, some wall patch material that is a caustic poison. It being a holiday for her and the Nation's birthday I had to take her to the ER Veterinarian. The cost was significant for two days of treatment, but after paying my deductible, Healthy Paws paid their portion without the nonsense I get from my own health insurance. It made a scary situation less stressful. Best of all my birthday girl has recovered and is just fine.
Pembroke Welsh Corgi