Our Dog Ellie Belle was chewing on a Sego Palm plant while in Florida. After a few hours she became very lethargic and had major diarrhea. We rushed her off to the Emergency Vet who started an IV and treated her with charcoal and various antibiotics as the Sego Palm is lethal to 50% of all dogs who ingest the plant. The time to handle the claim was longer than expected, but that was due to our travel time and communications with the vets. Also we didn't follow the procedure of bringing a claim for to the Vet and having hem do the claim form while we were there.