Wonderful experience!

Out of 10

I could not have had a better experience with ASPCA Pet Health Insurance! I am so happy with my experience that I encourage others to try this insurance as well.I have two cats: one covered under ASPCA, another covered under 24PetWatch. My cats ate the leaves from a lily plant, which I didnt know were so highly toxic, they can kill pets within 72 hours. They were hospitalized for 3 days. It was traumatic for them and for me. When I filed my two claims, the check from ASPCA Insurance came back within about 10 days. I had a couple of questions about the coverage, but everything was straightforward and covered according to the ASPCA plan that I had signed up for. (On the other hand, I am still fighting my claim with 24PetWatch. They have told me that this claim falls under "digestive" issues and not "accident", therefore sent me a check for less than one third of what should have been reimbursed. I will write another review about them.) The ASPCA Pet Health Insurance were kind, considerate, and easy to work with. I called them to review the reimbursement and they were very helpful and supportive. They didn't try to skimp me on anything. After I called them the day it happened, just to make sure everything would be covered, they even followed up with a call a day later, and then 3 days later, to see how my cat was doing. After the reimbursement was sent out, they called again to make sure I didnt have any questions. Wow, what kind and considerate service. I am so glad that I si

Did you find this review helpful?
toxic ingestion
Claim Amount
Over $1000

Domestic Shorthair

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.