Healthy Paws was there for us!

Out of 10

We were out of town during Memorial Day weekend when Gizmo ate a piece of diet gum containing xylitol. This required an overnight stay in an emergency pet hospital, extensive tests and treatments and follow-up work once we returned home. Healthy Paws walked us through the paperwork, stayed in constant communication in regards to the information they needed and answered every question we had. Not only that, they inquired as to Gizmo's well-being many times during the process. Payment was faster than we'd expected. We are extremely pleased with our experience.

Did you find this review helpful?
xylitol ingestion.
Claim Amount
Over $1000


Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.