Definitely Pet Owners Themselves

10
Out of 10

Micah swallowed a chipped bone, and I took him to ER... they took Xrays and found foreign objects in the stomach. Next day Dr. Bill Hancock took more Xrays and Micah was hospitalized. I called Pets Best to get policy information, I was so nervous could not think how to get it. And Tara was very helpfull, calm and caring. They actually care.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
swallowed bone
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Bichon Frise

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.