Very thankful we went with Healthy Paws!

Out of 10

My 8-month old puppy grabbed a piece of raw meat off the counter and gulped it down, including the small metal skewer that was stuck in it. We rushed him to the hospital where x-rays confirmed he would need emergency surgery to keep the skewer from puncturing his intestines. Once we got him home (safe and sound), I filed the claim with Health Paws. Having never had pet insurance before, I didn't know what to expect, but the claims process was easy and hassle-free and the claim was approved within days. I'm really glad we decided to insure our puppy with Healthy Paws!

Did you find this review helpful?
Accidental ingestion of object
Claim Amount
Over $1000


Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.