First Accident Coverage

9
Out of 10

I suspected that my 7 month old puppy had got into my Ibuprofen and potentially swallowed 400 mg worth of the gel pills. I had to get immediate induced vomiting and a 2-day ER stay. Thankfully, he came out of the ER fine and healthy. When I submitted the claim form to Embrace, everyone I was in contact with was very helpful and friendly. I've recommended Embrace to friends and they have decided on using Embrace as well.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness

Renal (kidney)

Toxicity
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Poodle (toy)

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.