Healthy Paws has been great w/responding to claims and handling all inquiries. My rescue pitbull, Sam, unfortunately has a habit of ingesting things that are harmful. The first time, when I had him for 2 mos, he swallowed half a tennis ball. I didn't have insurance and it cost approx $2000 for surgery to remove the ball. After that frightening experience, I purchased Healthy Paws and am so glad that I did. As a young dog he has had a few other mishaps that were now covered by Healthy Paws - he was bitten by another dog; scorched the pads of his paws from playing on hot summer pavement, ingested an eye glass lens, ear infection and most recently a ping pong ball scare. I didn't have one problem with re-imbursement for any of the above. We could not do without this insurance and I highly recommend it.