Words cannot convey what a relief it has been since we switched to Healthy Paws Insurance. Prior to Healthy Paws, we had our dog insured with VPI. After his first surgery we quickly realized that VPI was not for us. The amount they reimbursed, which was as promised, only covered 25% of the costs we incurred so we ended up footing most of the bill. After the first surgery I did some research and even called Healthy Paws to make sure they were really going to cover everything they said they were going to. After being assured they would, we switched over and I couldn’t be happier.
- Anytime I call – day or night – the customer service agents are more than helpful and understanding of what we’re going through and how stressful the situation is.
- They process claims at record speed and truly do what they promise you and cover what they say they'll cover - no exeptions or gray area.
- They won’t kick you off or raise your premiums because of multiple claims (I actually just called and asked this yesterday because we are on our second major surgery in 2 months)
- Real people actually call you to check up on your pet when they’re sick. No other reason – just to check in and see how the pet is doing. AMAZING!
- They’re a charitable company that donates $ to shelters just for referring someone who gets a quote. They don’t even have to buy the insurance - just get a quote.
- Yes, the premiums are probably a little bit pricier than other options, but they are 1