Zoe ingested a popsicle stick

10
Out of 10

Zoe took a Popsicle from one of the children, andswallowed it stick and all. She got diarrhea and was throwing up. Our vet was closed so we took her to emergency. She had x-ray's and they said it should pass. We are very pleased that it did and she is fine. Also supprised that the event was mostly covered. Trupanion covered 90% of all fees.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness

Gastritis/vomiting

Claim Amount
$100 - $500
Breed

German Shepherd

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.