Thank you to Pet Plan!

9
Out of 10

Just over a month ago, our 12 year old cat, Winston got into a vase of flowers. I noticed he had pollen on his face, and did a quick search online of what kind of flower had just bloomed in this bouquet. I was horrified to see they were Star Gazer Lilies, deathly poisonous to cats! We rushed Winston to the nearby Animal Hospital and because he was treated so quickly, after his two day stay there, he is home and doing just fine. What a scare, we couldn't even think of cost at the time - just busy hoping and praying Winston would beat the odds and be ok.
Fortunately, we didn't have to panic over cost as we had become members of PetPlan Insurance. This was our first time using the policy and I have been so pleased from start to finish. The staff has been kind, compassionate and quick to take care of us in every way. The level of communication and follow up was superb. Specifically, Lauren Gillespie has been a wonderful asset, even going so far as to check in on Winston to see how he is feeling. What service! I am so thrilled I made the choice to insure Winston through PetPlan. We strive to do everything to keep Winston happy and healthy, but it is so reassuring to know that if anything comes up we have PetPlan on our side.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Poisoned - Star Gazer Lilies
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.