Took Casper to the Vet on Saturday morning as he had swallowed a penny. I did not know they were toxic to dogs, fortunately he threw it up. He was very ill. The Vet did blood work, xrays and examined him. The total bill was almost $500.00. They claim was faxed to Trupanion and the next day (Sunday) the claim was processed to be paid. And all I had to pay out of pocket was approximately $100.00. I have used Trupanion twice with Casper as he was a puppy. I am very pleased with the service I receive and I am also very pleased that my Vet recommended Trupanion. I will recommend Trupanion to everyone. Hats off to Trupanion. They are awesome.