We had no issues!

8
Out of 10

I had to use the gift policy I received from my humane society for my six month old puppy when she got into some rat poison. I submitted the form and got a check in the mail about a month later. The bill ~$250 for poison ingestion was covered after the deductible. I only wish they would have told me that they got the form in case something had gone wrong.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
poision ingestion
Claim Amount
$100 - $500
Breed

Labrador Mix

Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.