Ibuprofen OD

10
Out of 10

Sam is a 2 y/o golden retriever who must always have something in his mouth. Recently, while I was packing for a trip, I was interrupted by a phone call. 20 minutes later I found same with a chewed-open bottle of ibuprofen with a whole bunch missing. I rushed him to the vet and they induced vomiting and kept him for three days. The bill for this was $1200 and VPI paid $800. I thought this was fair and will continue to keep both my dogs covered by VPI.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
poison
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Golden Retriever

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.