Absolute Must Have

Out of 10

My most recent experience was with my dog Riley who ingested a piece of towel (unbeknownst to me) and was having horrible vomiting/diarrhea - we treated with antibiotics but he wasn't getting better. I then saw him throw up and saw something purple in his mouth - realized what had happened. Turns out he had to have surgery and the towel was caught by a piece of thread around the back of his tongue - slowly cutting underneath and making him sick. My vet was able to remove it and checked his entire digestive system and he pulled through. Needless to say - it wasn't cheap and the recovery was a rough 2 weeks. But I didn't have to worry about whether or not I could afford to take care of my boy because I have VPI Pet Insurance. I've had all of my dogs covered.

Did you find this review helpful?



foreign body ingestion
Claim Amount
Over $1000

Pembroke Welsh Corgi

Age of Pet
Over 8 years

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.