I am WOWED!!

Out of 10

My 4.5-month-old Cockapoo Bailey accidentally swallowed a pill at his Grandpas house and was rushed to the emergency clinic and ended up being admitted for a 2-day hospital stay. This was my first claim and I expected it to take awhile to process. I submitted the claim and received a response within days.
The coverage was true to the policy and I am thrilled with my decision to choose Healthy Paws! They were very kind in their correspondence and inquired about Baileys well being. I know I have the Cadillac of coverage for him!

Did you find this review helpful?
swallowed medication
Claim Amount
$500 - $1000


Age of Pet
Under a year

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.