Razor loving dog

10
Out of 10

My german shepherd dog apparently thought my daughter's shaving razor was a nylon bone and promptly chewed it up and ate the blades (3 of 5). Obviously costly surgery followed. About a year later she even did it again ingesting two of the blades. This time was more expensive.(weekend-emergency vet) VPI paid the claims very promptly, the first at 50% and the second about 1/3 due to the costs exceeding the reasonable and customary. I am very pleased with VPI and their willingness to renew my dog's policy even after these events. Needless to say, no more nylon bones and razors stored very, very high up! Thanks VPI! As an added note I had a shepherd many years ago with a VPI policy and she had medical issues involving numerous surgeries. VPI saved me a great deal even then.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
Ate Razor Blades
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

German Shepherd

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.