Scruffy (a 4 year old labradoodle) ate a sock! We have been really careful with edibles because his sister a 4 year old golden doodle did the same thing two years ago. Needless to say it got stuck and blocked his small intestine. An emergency visit to our vet sent us to a regional vet hospital. About $4,000.00 later and an hour in surgery, the sock was found and Scruffy was on the mend. The Vets submitted paperwork and about 10 days pater the checks arrived. The lion's share of the costs were covered by Pet Plan....thankfully. Their service was great and they paid up very quickly. The refunds came with a lucid letter of explanation of benefits.
THANKS PET PLAN!!!!