For the first claim I get different emails said I have nothing to do. After 18 days I found out they are still waiting doctor's note. I called vet to sent out all note to them. They denied my claim said due to pre existing condition. I have a 5 months old puppy who never had skin condition prior to waiting period. If they think skin condition was related to an urine tract infection, what you can do?
I will cancel my policy today.