Highly Recommended Insurance

Out of 10

My little dog "Lola" apparently ate something very toxic left on the ground at an RV campground last week - Lola started vomitingun-controllably and became very lethargic and refused to eat or drink any water - I immediately took Lola to a 24 HR emergency vet hospital where the DR immediately put Lola on a constant 24 Hr IV needle and kept the dog under close observation + repeated blood tests for over 5 days in the hospital - this hospital + this DR literally saved my dog's life - Lola is back home with us once again and appears to be perfectly normal - had it not been for PetsBest insurance coverage I would have been faced with the awful decision of putting Lola down due to not being able to afford the tremendous cost of saving her - PetsBest has reimbursed me 80% of a hospital bill well over $1,000.00 - need I say any more ?

Did you find this review helpful?
Poison Ingestion
Claim Amount
Over $1000

Mixed Breed

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Enter the characters shown in the image.