Saved us money

9
Out of 10

Our dog, Ranger, raided the pantry and got into a whole bag of chocolate chips. And he got really sick. We took him to pet emergency and they pulled him through. It was a few days of touch and go.The pet insurance saved us money and the claim was handled promptly. Glad we had it.

Did you find this review helpful?
Injury/illness
reaction to chocolate
Claim Amount
Over $1000
Breed

Labrador Retriever

Age of Pet
1 - 8

Leave a comment

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.